Nov. 17th – 12-3:30 Join us at Milkfarm Artisan Cheese Shop in Eagle Rock for a Thanksgiving holiday wine pouring
Nov. 28th 6:00 to 9:00 PM @ Red Herring – 1661 Colorado Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90041
Join us at Red Herring for a fun dinner party on Wednesday, November 28 at 6:00 p.m where Chef Woodall riffs on classic L.A. street food paired with locally made wines. Breaking the mold of “wine dinner” norms, Red Herring will serve a mix of bar snacks, entrees and dessert inspired by authentic regional fare, such as Chicharrones, Tamales with Mary’s duck confit and Mexican chocolate churros, paired with wines by LA favorites: Cavaletti Vineyards, Byron Blatty Wines and Angeleno Wine Company. No dinner party is complete without good conversation—guests can chat and mingle while moving throughout Red Herring’s stylish upstairs and downstairs dining rooms and meet the winemakers, who will have bottles on hand for purchase. Tickets are $65 and include a three-course dinner, six wine pairings and gratuity, with a cash bar available.
Dec. 1 – 12:00 to 4:00 PM @Los Angeles Center Studios – 450 S. Bixel Street, Los Angeles, CA
Join us at the USA Today Wine and Food Experience Featuring Martha Stewart for:
- Unlimited samplings of chef creations from the best local restaurants
- Tastings of fine wines, craft beer, and spirits
- Access to Rums of Puerto Rico seminar in The Cellar
- Access to chef demonstrations on The Culinary Stage featuring Martha Stewart and Hannah Teeter
- Access to the Martha Stewart Experience featuring an interactive experience and Martha’s newest products
- Access to The Grateful House featuring interactive cooking classes, music, art and more
Dec. 9 – Woodland Hills, CA – Little RedHead Wine Tastings
Join us as we pour with two other wineries commemorating the 85th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition for a prohibition-themed wine tasting.
Tickets are limited to only 50 attendees.